Wilderness Explorer is an ecotourism consultancy company with an extensive and proven track record in product; conception, financial modelling, design, marketing & sales, and operational management.
Wilderness Explorer is managed and contributed to by people with extensive experience in all aspects of the ecotourism sector. This experience has been gleaned through many years of work. Here are some of our highlights;
- Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve. (Kruger National Park Region)
- Thornybush Game Reserve. (Timbavati region)
- An African Anthology. (national)
- Ivory Tree Game Lodge. (Pilanesberg)
- Kapama River Lodge. (Timbavati region)
- Kapama Southern Camp. (Timbavati region)
- Kapama Karula. (Timbavati region)
- Shepherds Tree Game Lodge. (Pilanesberg)
- Elephant Valley Lodge. (Chobe)
- Kana Kara. (Okovango Delta)
- Kadizora. (Okovango Delta)
To name but a few, our activities have taken us to all provinces in South Africa, and from intimate 8 bed game lodges to boutique hotels and island resorts.
We have initiated and implemented several turn around strategies in association with audit firms and financial institutions, most having exceeded our expectations.
Our passion lies in wilderness experiences in one form or another, and whilst not limited to this, we do believe that immersive or experiential travel is seeing the greatest growth.
We have talked the talk, written the reports, reported to boards and financial institutions, managed the staff, marketed and promoted brand new concepts, but most importantly, we have walked the walk.