Sutherland Star Gazing Adventure Camp
The camp is only available for the 9th and 10th of July 2018.
Please bear in mind when making your booking
- Check in is at 14h00 on the first day
- Check out is at 10h00 on the last day
- The Tents sleep two people and accommodate one double bed (with a hot blanket), your bed linen & towels
- If you have a child who would prefer to share your tent and they are under 12 years old, they will only pay 50% of the cost. In this instance, we will simply add one single bed to your tent!
What is included
- Breakfast and Dinner is provided daily in our safari style tent (Lunch is for your own account and is available in Sutherland)
- Please bring along your own drinks, tea & coffee will be available throughout the day and evening.
- Evening Tour (18h00 – 20h00) consisting of star gazing experience at Sterland
- Tour of the SALT (Southern Africa Large Telescope)
- The cost per person per night sharing is: R1 585.00 or R792.50 for children.
What to bring
- Warm clothes & comfortable shoes for walking.
- Snacks and drinks (no drinks are served at the camp).
- Your Mountain Bike if you want to cycle as there are single tracks in the area.
Please email Wilderness Explorer reservations for bookings.